Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

And in "Transfer doesn't need an award, we just KNOW they rule" news

The San Diego Music Awards were tonight. As I am currently not able to attend the local music scene event... I had to read the live blog done on signonsandiego's blog Street. Maybe it's just the jaded existance of the lucky person who gets paid to live blog the awards, but it felt as if there was a certain excitement missing... come on JASON MRAZ, that's quality progamming and an OUTLET SHOPPING MALL?! (Perhaps sign on doesn't allow for excessive beer consumption whilst live blogging, which is a tragedy in itself).

Anyway, the list of winners is here.

After party is probably still moving on through the fast lane (I don't know what that means, I'm getting old and it's past my bed time). Somebody buy Transfer a shot for me, tell them I voted for 'em...

No comments: