Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

And JC Penny too...



High Fashion is infiltrating Fashion Valley Mall... welcome Jimmy Choo, Carolina Herrera, Michael Kors, and Barney's (and paparazzi?).


Granted I'm not a huge fashion buff (everything I know I learned from Sex and the City, BIRKIN!) but always liked staring in to the store window, like that poor orphan kid looking in the window wishing he could afford just one more Wonka Bar. I'm am the Charlie, Barney's is my chocolate factory .

I know "air-mays" sells handbags right?
"Let's see what her-mees is offering." "It's air-mays."

Some Michael Kors for fall... in case you want to get a start on your shopping list people who have way more money than me...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



No comments: