Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Friday was a short work day



I was at California Indian Day in Sacramento, CA. Sang some Flower Dance songs with a whole bunch of my cousins and generally brought the house down with our hotness/harmonies/presentation (take your pick).


Picture above is of my cousins after the show...


Up coming for this week:

October's Letter from The Editor: Catch up on me (I know you've been wondering), upcoming features, what September was like, and what you can look forward to in October (sexy Blogger costume anybody?)


No comments: