Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Friday, September 21, 2007

On the cover of a magazine...



San Diego Magazine has never really been my go to magazine for, well anything really. But, one must be up on their "for those San Diegans who have money and philanthropic interests."

On the cover of this month's SD Mag (ha, I'm giving it a nickname): How do our schools measure up?
Well, there are six that seem to make the grade (out of how many SD Schools I don't know. But here's the six)


Start your lines now, even hotter than the Iphone... an education.

No comments: