Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Take my word for it...

Students at some universities are being asked to complete an online alcohol training program before they start school.

Intervention programs, like San Diego (California) University Research Foundation's E-Chug, instead hope to change students' risky behavior.

Students seem a little unsure of how they feel about the online program, some say it taught them important things about alcohol intake and some say it has no bearing on their decision making whatsoever.

“I learned some stuff about alcohol that I didn’t know,” Smith said. “It did not affect how or what I drank. I believe drinking is about common sense and being responsible.”

Oh really young padawan learner? Sense not so common when involved the drink is. Trust me.

No comments: