Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Coop is still in the building! (Alternative headline, The Coop hasn't flown the coop.)




The Coop is in Rancho Bernardo! He's rocking that "in the field with my safari looking jacket and my mussed hair from my serious in the field reporting because I'm a field reporter damn it" look. *Drool*

According to The Coop (who is never wrong, look at that face, that face is RIGHT). "California has maxed out it's firefighting resources and is asking the Federal Government for help."

There are at least 15 active fires tonight, statewide nearly a million have had to flee. San Diego county came within minutes of a major power outage but managed to clear a threat before it took out the last major power line.

Now back to his planet in peril.

No comments: