Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween: News 10 Sacramento





This has nothing to do with San Diego but as I am currently exiled in the great land known as "Sac Town" (don't worry rabid fans it's not for much longer) I think this is good way to get into the Halloween Spirit. Watch the newsie that takes off running "later biatches! Save yourselves!" I agree with You Tube commenters (via Best Week Ever): “Now we know how the news people will react during the coming zombie apocalypse. Not well, it seems…”

No comments: