Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My San Diego: Artist Jean Benabou can't ask for anything more (in a city).



Jean Benabou
Artist
Poway, Ca.

My San Diego is everything I could ask for in a city. It gives me the opportunity to have it all. I am close to great beaches, the weather is consistently fantastic, and the community is wonderful to be a part of.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I was born in California and received my Bachelors Degree and my Masters
from Otis/Parsons in Los Angeles. At Otis I studied under Emerson Wolfer, Roy Dowell , Mike Kelly and Carol Caroompas.

My work has appeared in numerous group shows and Solo Exhibitions in the San Diego area, namely the San Diego Repertory Theatre, Arts and entertainment gallery, LUX Studio, Condo Gallery, and has been featured in Art Revolutionaries online magazine, Volume 1, issue #3,
April 2005 and ZEEK- A Jewish Journal of thought and culture, Sept. 2005. and will be showcased in the upcoming issue of Indie Arts Magazine.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

To see more of Jean Benabou’s work, visit: http://www.jeanbenabou.com/ or http://ifiwasacobbler.blogspot.com/
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We're looking for My San Diego contributors! If you would like to be featured as part of My San Diego email cutchawrites (at) gmail dot com. Tell us about your San Diego.

No comments: