Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

December is all about lists: 5 Reasons why Lori and I are ready to buy a van and follow Transfer around the country


*Lori and I discovered Transfer a few years ago when we were out and about for Thursday Night Thing, and we've been waiting for their US tour every since. At one show Lori turned to me and said "you know, I actually would get in a van and follow these guys around the country." We love Transfer. We are... shameless Transfer hussies.*

5 Reasons Lori and I are ready to buy a van and follow Transfer around the country:


5. Matt has the voice, the voice that you tell your friends about, the voice you want to crank up on the radio while driving down the road on a road trip/ in a van following them around the country on their big tour (and he's tall, one tall drink of water, as Lori says).


4. They told me they loved me. Come on, those aren't fleeting words, those are real words, they love me, they love me, oh man, Transfer loves me. I do Transfer, I DO!


3. Because if SD Dialed In's Rosemary likes them, then they must be okay, she's one of those cool, hip, Kensington writers...You know how there are those people that make your love of all things Justin Timberlake feel REALLY UNCOOL, yeah, well any way, I feel hip and trendy when I can pull out the old "I like Transfer!" card.


2. They remind me of a crazy fun time in my life, living in PB with my best friend, heading out to as many San Diego activities as I could, lots of bad dates and good stories and, of course, Transfer filled nights.


1.5 They once partied around with a couple of friends of mine in New Mexico and apparently they can hold their own, which is pretty cool considering my friends are professional party animals.


1. Well, listen. (And look at those boys, sooooo cute).

No comments: