Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

December is all about lists: "Why do you think List-less means lacking energy or enthusiasm?"


Was perusing Gawker (finally, it's been a LONG week) and saw a link to this guy who likes him some lists. I'd set him up with Abbie but then there would probably be some kind of listing vortex created whereby the world would implode due to the combined energy of list making love (trust me, I've been watching a little too much Sci-Fi channel this month and it's true, list making love vortex, next week on Sci-Fi).

No comments: