Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Monday, January 14, 2008

A Girls Guide to Sports: Dad called to check in regarding The Chargers win on Sunday

Left me with this memorable line: "Well the way the Colts were playing they DESERVED to lose to a team like the Chargers."

In case you were wondering how it went you can go here.

And you gotta love my Dad, cause he knows I'm a Charger kinda girl and he'd hate for me to think it was all fun and games, being a Charger fan that is.




Up next, the Chargers are going to be playing the Patriots who (word round the water cooler) are pretty okay at this football thing (meaning, they're expected to win and expected to be on their way to the Superbowl where they are expected to win also). San Diego has surprised people by sticking in there this long...

Lines for the Sports Bar:

Man lets hope we can keep up this momentum against the Patr-idiots!
We're gonna stop that Patriots perfect season!
Lets hope Tomlinson rests up.
Heck ya I'll take a shot for each quarter we're ahead!
GO CHARGERS!!!!

No comments: