Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

On being too busy to blog.

Man you get busy and all of a sudden you get too busy to blog! Who knew having an actual life meant less of an online life? Someone should write an article about this. But that seems to be the case so far. And since we are currently staying at my father in law's house, we are also without wireless internet! (What kind of stone age craziness is this?) This requires us to sit in this little tiny, cold room downstairs if we want to peruse the old "what's going on that we should know about" (I have no idea. I don't even know what's going on with Britney right now THAT'S HOW FAR BEHIND I AM).

I digress. I have found myself an internet cafe and plan to be here for at least an hour, so we'll see how much I can get done in that time. I know you're excited.

Plus I have to post Cee's article, all about New Years Eve San Diego Style.

And then there's the New Years Resolutions to get around to.

No comments: