Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Why the Hiatus?



Oh faithful readers, for shame, for shame, I have been on hiatus in solidarity with the writers strike. But you may or may not have heard, they done reached a deal, so now I can shave the beard I forced my husband to grow and get back down to reporting really important stuff.


(or I was moving, taking care of some things and job interviewing... but I like the writers strike excuse better).

No comments: