Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Babies are hard and make you think your marriage sucks


According to a research study AND those who have had babies (and lived to tell about it), people are more unhappy with their marriage relationship after a baby enters the mix.


This sparked a discussion with my husband that went a little like this.


"I think once you have a baby things that didn't really bother you before start to bother you because your tolerance level is lower since it's so high stress."

"What kind of things?"

"Well, like say your husband plays World of Warcraft every minute of the day that he's not eating or working. BEFORE that might not be a big deal because it gives you lots of free time but AFTER baby when they say you want adult interaction and someone to help you, well, World of Warcraft can become a pretty big deal."

"Hold on, I'm about to get the last part of the recipe I need to make my armor so that we can run a dungeon."


-End Scene-

No comments: