Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Monday, September 24, 2007

The Council of Institutional Investors came to San Diego and did something that warranted a news article



I have absolutely no idea what they are talking about in this article. Needless to say the fortune I got in my cookie last night told me that my future riches will be found in investments and I thought “I have no idea how to even begin with that.” I then told my husband this story about how I once won the March Madness pool (taking the $500 pot) because I picked teams with names I thought were “pretty.” (Gonzaga, I STILL love that name).

And that is your random story of the day.

No comments: