Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Cutcha talks some good rock



Transfer is playing The Viper Room.

And since they rule (which they do) if you can be there (I'll be there in spirit) you should GO, GO, GO!

Because it's Transfer and they are gonna rock it like, well you're gonna wish you were OG fans like me and Lori. (Apparently after reading the email I realize Transfer loves more than just me. They get around... I'm okay with it, I can share.)

Hey Chappy Chaps -

Transfer is playing the Viper Room (L.A.) this Friday, Sept.14.
Here's the bill:BUILDING A BETTER SPACESHIP (headliner)

TRANSFER

BORN AS GHOSTS

HI FI HAND GRENADES

Doors open 8:30pm, show at 9pm.

This is a damn fine lineup, so don't miss this show!! It's the VIPER, Duude... THE VIPER!!!!

We love you.~

T R A N S F E R C O N T R O L~


No comments: