Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

San Diego Music Awards: Vote Transfer!

We are shameless Transfer Hussies…

The San Diego Music Awards are on September 17, 2007. I voted for Transfer (because they love me, well okay they love everybody) and Anya Marina (cause she’s cute. I once saw her at this bar and I went all "oh my God you're Anya Marina, I saw you play once and you were so good." I stopped just shy of asking her to autograph my boob, thank God).

Until then, hit up the Acoustic Show on September 14 @ Clare De Lune from 7:00pm-12:30am. Lori and I went a while ago and guess what, it was really fun. A few quick tips:

1. if you get a seat, keep the seat.
2. Bring someone who is good at saving seats (preferably not Kid Rock as we all know where that leads).
3. Order some cake, they have good desserts there. Don’t worry if you have no idea who any one is (we didn’t) you’ll soon hear your favorites and they are bound to pop up again (It is San Diego after all).

No comments: