Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Here comes Street Scene, only it's not on the street... only kind of a scene

Street Scene was the first big San Diego event I went to when I moved to America's Finest City. I didn't know what to expect. In fact I wore my cutest black, high heeled boots to the event. And then proceeded to have the best time of my life (going stage to state, place to place, and making a quick stop off at the techno rave tent) and finally ending the night with a "I can't feel my toes" hailing a cab and going home.

Needless to say, I too miss the old street scene.

New new street scene is this weekend at the Coors Ampitheatre. Perhaps they'll find themselves a new home...

No comments: