Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

San Diego gets it...


The San Diego City Council joined "other California cities" in supporting same sex marriage by supporting a lawsuit that challenges the same sex ban. (LA, Santa Cruz, San Jose and Long Beach are the others in the coalition of the willing)

The mayor plans to veto.

The City Council plans to give the mayor exasperated looks and be generally silent at dinner answering the "what's wrong" question with a quick "nothing," followed by "it's just that you never support me and care about the things I care about... and you hate my hair. I know you hate my hair!"

No comments: