Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

A late night doo da



I just opened up The Daily Aztec page so that I could review an article I read about The AIDS Walk coming up this weekend and before I could start reading the banner ad at the top asked me this:

What is the point of life?

Sheesh banner ad, I was just trying to get some information about an activity going on in our fair city and it’s after midnight, just so you know.

Is forgiveness possible?

Hey now, I’m all for late night conversational spring boards, sitting on the floor of your dorm room, debating the greater good and all that, but COME ON, I’m just trying to read a little Daily Aztec.

Is there a conflict between science and Christianity?

Holy crap. Look I’m trying to get some stuff done before I sit down and watch an episode of Bird Man with my husband. Sheesh…

But I clicked, so I guess the ad worked.

In case you were wondering it took me here. They have a class I can take… it will tell me the point of life.

“Do they have free sandwiches?” –My Husband

No comments: