Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Monday, September 24, 2007

A You Tube Day

I rarely play around with You Tube (seriously. Okay, so I've been known to view a intimidating chipmunk or two, maybe an over crazed Britney fan, or a Sesame Street mash up but I am not a You Tube peruser by nature). Once my friends' son came over and played on You Tube for over four hours, looking up whatever crossed his mind (most of that involved Pokemon).

But this weekend I decided to take a bit of a San Diego You Tube tour where by I found a few interesting things, not the least of which was the tendency to put images of San Diego to cheezy 80's jazz easy listening music.

Skeptical as I was, I found myself watching the following video with... wait for it... a tear in my eye. Maybe it's Bon Jovi, maybe it's that he's thanking San Diego for loving him and he REALLY MEANS IT. Whatever it is... I didn't make it all the way through before I decided watching videos of a beautiful San Diego when I am currently in exile from said San Diego is NOT what one should do with their Sunday... unless they are a glutton for punishment... or they want to have their musical moment while in pajamas with a rerun of Monk on the TV.




*tear* oh God let's not start this again...

No comments: