Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Abbie on: Giving Thanks for Scott Baio being 45 and Single

Abbie Gives Thanks
Abbie Berry

I went to see Pauly Shore tonight. I’ve loved him since I was 18. I won’t tell you exactly how many years that is, but just know it has been quite a long time. In college, my girl- friends and I used to listen to his comedy act and watch his movies.

He’s the Weasel.

Pauly Shore is almost 40.

Scott Baio is 45 and single.

When I was a little girl, I looked forward to watching Happy Days. I loved Fonzie and Chachi.

But, I feel like I was watching Happy Days, The Facts of Life and Family Ties yesterday.

Where does all the time go?

Sometimes we need to slow down and realize how valuable these passing years can be.

Since this is the week for thanks and gratitude, I want to say that I am grateful for everyone in my life that I am sharing experiences with.

“Life is short.”

As trite as that may be, it’s a valid statement.

Thank you for being a part of my life.

Thank you for trusting in me.
Listening to me.
Teaching me.
Entertaining me.
Enlightening me.
Loving me.
Sharing this very interesting life with me.

Buuuddddy!

You make every day worth discovering.

For me.



*Editors Note* Over and out.

2 comments:

K3rM1t said...

I'm thankful you're my friend too!!!

K3rM1t said...

I'm thankful you're my friend too!!!