Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Love Press Releases Part II: Hey look!

Sexy Women are TAKING OVER Wine Bars:

This concept has taken San Diego wine bars by storm with the introduction of Sexy Women & Wine Workshops. Zip Zap Toys, the creation of Jennifer Gunsaullus, PhD, and Nicole Scott, markets luxury erotic products for women in a unique way. Their goal is to help women know their bodies, like their bodies, and explore what brings them pleasure.

I'm kind of afraid to type in "Sexy Women and Wine" to Google, but I think I might just have to so that I can get some more information (for my friend, old whats her name, of course).

View In the Den with Dr. Jenn, Dr. Jenn's weekly online video podcast show about female sexual empowerment, at: www.GorillaSoapbox.com .

No comments: