Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A little off topic but...



I went to get lunch, couldn't find my wallet, freaked out, looked everywhere for said wallet, had everyone in the joint looking for the wallet, freaked out some more, finally gave up and headed home, got a call from The Highway Patrol who had my wallet, turned around to go get my wallet, finally got my wallet back, still had the 20.00 in it and all my credit cards, went back to get lunch and now... am finally... back to work.

Sheesh.

No comments: