Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Friday, November 16, 2007

You know how I don't really cook?

But the whole idea of living off of TV Dinners and Hot Pockets makes me feel like I haven't grown up yet?

The UK knows, because the UK has a chain of stores where you can shop till you drop for easily fixable (and healthy) meals and food. Forget that pesky slaving over a stove, using a million dishes, cleaning the counters off thing.

And they have opened one in Chula Vista. From Sign On:

While in many ways the store feels like a typical supermarket, with wide aisles and most of the staples a shopper would expect, there are a number of other differences – primarily the range of Fresh & Easy-branded foods, from prepared meals of chicken and shrimp pad thai to white sliced bread that costs 99 cents to organic soy yogurt and freshly prepared vegetable samosas.

I know it wouldn't have been prudent to call it what it really is, so I'll attempt to refrain from calling it Cheap & Easy (oh man, I think that's going to stick).

No comments: