Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

And in Other News: City Attorney Mike Aguirre wonders if The Union Tribune has nothing better to do



City Attorney Mike Aguirre: Stop talking about me stupid Union Tribune.

City Newspaper Union Tribune: Stop talking about me stupid Union Tribune.

City Attorney Mike Aguirre: Don't copy me.

City Newspaper Union Tribune: Don't copy me.

City Attorney Mike Aguirre: Stop it!

City Newspaper Union Tribune: Stop it!

City Attorney Mike Aguirre: So you're gonna copy everything I say?

City Newspaper Union Tribune: So you're gonna copy everything I say?

City Attorney Mike Aguirre: Well then,

City Newspaper Union Tribune: Well then,

City Attorney Mike Aguirre: I'm so stupid. I like to make semi shady deals with accountants and pay them 128,000 to testify in pension cases that they don't actually testify in, which some might call a waste of tax payers money, or maybe a little shady cause it looks like I might be buying a result!

City Newspaper Union Tribune: Can we quote you on that?

City Attorney Mike Aguirre: Whatever, I'm telling!!!!



No comments: