Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I sometimes think Blogger is trying to protect me from putting my foot in my mouth

But I am stubborn.

Because sometimes I'll be writing a post that I'm convinced is really important, really ground breaking and the most hilarious, snarky thing to be posted about news that really matters and for some odd reason Blogger will have some kind of Blogging-Fart and go wonky, say it can't load and delete everything I've written.

And the genius will be lost to the land of "oh we really didn't want you to post that any way."

Either Blogger is a commie bastard who thinks it can censor my genius, or it's trying to save me from posting about how Time Warner Cable added 4, count em 4 new HD channels to their programming.

No comments: