Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Abbie On: Spending Rainy Days With A Cool Rider, a co-o-o-o-rider.



Abbie On
Abbie Berry

The rain.

A quick list if things I do when it rains:

Stay home and nest in my apartment. Put on comfy sweats and a tank top and relax on the couch.

Watch multiple episodes of Entourage on HBO. I love Vincent Chase and his crew. Especially Johnny Drama.

Read a book I’ve read before. I’m re-reading The Time Traveler’s Wife because the movie is going to come out in 2008.

Make dinner for my friends. Chicken, salad, rice and veggies. Brooke, thanks for joining us!

Cuddle with my cat. He’s fat.

Plan. Organize. Make a list of New Years resolutions/goals. It is the first week of January, right?

Watch movies that make me laugh. Old School. Wedding Crashers. Grease 2.

Call up an old friend I haven’t seen in a while. Sharlene. Mel. Jay.

Watch all 12 episodes of the first season of Californication on Showtime on Demand. This show is so well written. It is giving Nip/Tuck a run for its money on my list of favorite shows.

Write thank you notes for the Birthday and Holidays gifts received last month. I love this company and its products.

Get some extra sleep. The sound of the rain dropping outside. My cozy bed. Five pillows. My fat cat. My cell phone set to wake me up for work in the morning. A smile on my face.

Sweet dreams.

For me.






*You know it's amazing how many people have posted YouTube videos singing and/or lip synching to this song. Like the above example (not Abbie by the way) who also wants her C-O-O-L-R-I-D-E-R. *

No comments: