Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Catching up with Street People: The one where commentors get all petty and mean for no reason.



Look commentors I'm all for your crazy, sexy, zinger humor and I quite like it when you pick on those guys who think they are cool or those girls who think they are cooler. Heck, I don't even mind a good "what the hell are we reading this stuff for?" question or a "I can't believe I just read that whole thing" or even a good "man that person is cute but that's about it."


I'm just as Mean Girl as the next person, from behind my computer screen whilst wearing my pajama pants and hoodie sweatshirt I like to go on and on about who is hot or not, I like to wonder why Britney speaks with an english accent, l like to catch up on Scientology, but I don't like to be, well, rude about it.


Especially, if say, the person is just a person, trying their best, answering what are obviously important, die hard questions to the best of their knowledge, and pretty cute to boot.


And yes, I can forgive her Nickelback, even though I think they are single handily destroying my faith in man kind.


So shame, shame commentors... shame...


In this episode of Street People we meet Jori Jackman who owns a cute little store with cute little things in it (paper things) and who likes Nickelback. Yes, Nickelback. But whatever, I like Justin Timberlake and I'm not afraid to say it.... so go her for owning her Nickelback.


Commentors... FOR SHAME.

No comments: