Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So my brother is all "you gotta Google Ron Paul, it'll change your life."



My Father in Law went and jumped on that bandwagon too, Ron Paul is where it's at. Ron Paul is going to change the world. Ron Paul has such a hard climb against him but at least he's fighting the good fight. Ron Paul believes in America, and Google.


But who, WHO is Ron Paul?


Check this out... (I'm not saying anyone should or should not vote for Ron Paul I'm just passing along the information. My brother however, he'll tell you to vote for Ron Paul and if you have no idea who to listen to, my brother is as good a guy as any, or you can check this out too.)


No comments: