Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Do you know how hard it is to live without a computer?!

Happy New Year.
Apparently my New Year's Resolution is to get a new computer, considering it looks like an ordeal to fix the last one (which was hurting, and going painfully and slowly, what with the torn off control button and the sticky space bar).
But here I am, attempting to get back into the swing of the blogging life, we'll see how that goes (sans computer it feels like it's going to be impossible, what with the computer hog my husband is).
We've been wondering around San Diego looking for a new place to live, this has proven to take an inordinate amount of time, what with my husband's long list of things he needs. I need two things, a good location and a dishwasher, and really I could sacrifice the location for the dishwasher (I do not do dishes).

We walk around and call a lot of people, but San Diego landlords have this mentality like "yeah, I'll get to it when I get to it." Where's the rush of of competition, the shmoozing and the crazy "ooo, ooo, pick me, pick me?"

Apparently they left all that behind and went to the beach... I continue my phone calls.

No comments: