Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Girls Guide to Sports: So what about that whole Charger game that happened?


Yeah, I didn't watch it. I swear it was going to be the one game I took the time out to watch so that I could write about what a good sports reporter I'm becoming and then I could tell you all about what happened it what people were calling the most important game of the season... but I didn't watch it.

Some people told me it was on and then life got in the way. I haven't even read about it yet. I know they lost (it happens) but that's about it. I supposed I could Google it right now and find out what happened but I could also check out the sales items at Macy's or I could finish this episode of Law and Order.

To make up for my lack of sports reportage, I'm putting up this video of some dog in a Chargers jersey playing with a football.

Don't say I never did nothing for ya.

No comments: