Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm too lazy to Google this and try to find the video for myself

But some random blog (and we ALL know how random blogs love to report the truth) is reporting that there was a UFO sighting on New Years Eve in San Diego.

Actually I take that back, now that I reread the entry I see that some random blog is actually reporting that there was a "strange yellow and orange light" sighting on New Years Eve in San Diego.

Apparently there's a video, but like I said... too lazy to Google at this point. Have only precious moments to hoard my husband's computer for my blogging needs.

Go forth with the information and do as you will... believers.

No comments: