Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Welcome Back My San Diego: Guest Blogger Collyn Pankratz has an idelogy of artistic expression.



Name/ Band Name - Collyn Pankratz/ Shrewd Lucy


Position in Band (Lead singer/ instrument)
Live: Lead Singer/ Guitarist/ Harmonica.
On Albums: I wrote,performed, recorded, mixed, and produced every song on each Album (Mirror and Hey Mother).

Lives in: Oceanside


My San Diego is my home away from home as I've lived in this beautiful area for over three years now.

I finished college in 2002 in Buffalo, NY earning a Bachelor's degree in Architecture. Two years after I graduated I moved to sunny San Diego where I became the Architect for my music project Shrewd Lucy.

Shrewd Lucy is an Alternative/ Rock project along the lines of Seattle 90's Rock and beyond, but based on the reflection of myself and my ideology of artistic expression. I've been forming a 4 to 5 piece band to play two albums worth of material, in order to gig the San Diego and Southern Californian music scene. My album's "Mirror" and "Hey Mother" have been receiving
great reviews and attention from press and fans as they're both featured on myspace.com/shrewdlucy and promoted as I play local showcases, venues and open
mics weekly.




Both self-released Shrewd Lucy albums, "Mirror" and "Hey Mother," can be purchased as a
digital download on myspace.com/shrewdlucy. "Mirror" is already for sale at Lou's Records in Encinitas and Spin Records in Carlsbad, and "Hey Mother" will soon be the same.






*If you would like to be featured as part of My San Diego email cutchawrites@gmail.com for more details.*

No comments: