Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My San Diego: Artist Elizabeth Zaikowski likes her sunny, fun, exciting San Diego.



Elizabeth Zaikowski
Artist
Lives: South Park

My San Diego is beautiful, sunny, fun and exciting. I love waking up everyday to the sunshine, the beaches and all that there is to do in San Diego.
I work outside at Sea World as an artist and love meeting all the people that travel here from other places as well as being able to enjoy the outdoors. I have sold many paintings in San Diego and feel it is becoming even more of a place with an artistic community.

I received my degree at SDSU in art education and I have taught art at many levels at the SD Children's Museum and Coronado High School. I enjoy painting in many styles and mediums, I have shown my own work here for over ten years. You can visit my website at http://www.elizabethzaikowski.com/

Photobucket

No comments: