Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl

I will be watching it from the comfort of my Husband's Friends' house, complete with homemade beer and panini sandwiches (because, yes, we're yuppie like that).

Perhaps I will get all "bloggy" with it and write a little something about it, or perhaps I'll come home, pass out on the bed and dream of better, non stormy days, where bbq-ing wasn't such a far off idea on Super Bowl Sunday.

Any way you cut it, I'm eating lots of chips tomorrow, calling it a meal.

I suggest you find a nice, comfy space to watch and stay inside as well.

No comments: