Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just another enabler: Best of San Diego 2007

Nobody wants me to nominate in Sign On San Diego’s Best of poll. Was just trying to do it here but it turns out that you need to “enable” cookies on your computer to do it. The website shook its finger at me and said “go enable your cookies and try again.”

Man, pushy website. SOOOO sorry that my cookies aren’t enabled enough for you. I try to live my life not being an enabler… hello co-dependency. All of a sudden cookies are sitting on a dirty couch in the crack den demanding to be included in every website search “gimme my search, give it to me! I need it!”

Anyway, like I said, I’m trying to participate in the nominations as if I’m some sort of expert on the Best Pick Up Spot (in case you’re wondering I’m gonna go with The West End on Turquoise Street because this one time…) I am however keenly aware of the Best Local Band (that would be THESE GUYS). The more you read, the more you will understand how obsessed Lori and I were/ are with Transfer. By the way, they love me.

Will work on my nominations and let you know. I'll probably post them later. Maybe you can be total copy cats and vote the same as me…. peer pressure… everyone likes Transfer, everybody!

You can nominate The Best Of San Diego from September 13 – September 27 (enable your cookies!).

No comments: