Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Part III: Everything Turquoise AGAIN



Bars & Nightlife

Best Beach Bar : The Turquoise (it’s NEAR the beach, sheesh)

Best College Bar : Man, when was the last time I went to a college bar. I guess PB Bar and Grill, there seems to be a lot of college goers there.

Best Dance Club : Actually, I quite like The 5th Quarter, which I think is now called Whiskey Girl? Something like that. They have a good stage to lounge and dance on, yeah, this one time… (well anyway, they also play Bon Jovi sometimes, COME ON! Who could ask for anything more?)

Best Neighborhood Bar: The Turquoise (AKA Café Bar Europa). It single handedly MAKES North PB THE neighborhood to live in.

Best Downtown Bar : Pretty soon there’ll be a Turquoise down there (so I’ve heard). I won’t go there, but still.

Best Gay/Lesbian Bar : I’ve only ever been to The Brass Rail… latin night… loved it…

Best Happy Hour: (Well the hour I had with your Mom last… stop it, just stop it) Man I gotta call my friend Vanessa, she would totally know the answer to this one.

Best North County Bar : And she’d know the answer to this one too.

Best Brewery : And probably this one too

Best Pub : The Blarneystone, Clairemont Shopping Center (next to Vons). Seriously, a pub in a shopping center and it’s actually REALLY fun (especially when they start peer pressuring you to down your drink).

Best Pick-up spot : The West End, tail end of Turquoise Street. Trust me. Ripe, for, the picking…

Best Upscale Bar: The Turquoise… it’s every kind of bar.

Best Cocktails: The Turquoise has this one martini called The Turquoise.. RULES.

Best Dive Bar: The West End (it’s DIVE man… but worth it)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to get out of P.B. more. this is the most boring piece of poop I have ever read.