Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

December is all About Lists: 2007 shows that are still on my DVR "New Episode" schedule.


*I know I had planned to watch a whole bunch of the fall shows that were coming out, Chuck anyone? But the truth is when push came to shove I got all selective with my DVR time considering a good chunk of it is taken up with old 30 Rock and Angel Episodes (YA BURNT Charmed, I've moved on!) And by the end of the fall season I had my schedule down. So besides old episodes of Angel that I'm catching up on... here are the shows that actually made my list of "New Shows That I still DVR." *



Dirty Sexy Money

You probably don't watch it because you are sane, smart, have something better to do with your time Wednesday nights between 10-11pm (so do I, that's why I DVR!). You probably are above the allure of the transsexual mistress, the boy pretending to be poor, the lawyer with the moral conscience, the murder mystery of which high powered, rich, Manhattan, billionaire murdered the high powered, now dead attorney. And you probably don't care that Billy Baldwin is in it (which just means a very slight, tiny possibly that Stephen Baldwin, Jesus Lover, will show up in his crazy van and maybe, just maybe, he'll bring Pauly Shore with him and they'll take over and turn Manhattan in to the homeostasis Biodome we all know it could be.)



Private Practice

I'm sorry, I like me some Addison Shepard, not Shepard, Montgomery and her easily solvable medical mysteries.



Notes from The Underbelly

This isn't a new one, it was on last year and it sucked last year, just like it kind of sucks this year but I was pregnant last year when it came out and now I have the baby and they are still waiting to have theirs and I know where they are going. And that blonde chick who used to be all up on VH1's I love the 80's/90's/Toys specials is kinda funny.



Samantha Who?

My husband refuses to watch this show with me as he thinks it's "inane" but I watched Married With Children like everybody did and Christina Applegate deserves her props. I don't think I've necessarily laughed, even once, but still, it's easy to watch an episode or two. And Barry Watson is cute (it's nice to see he recovered from that What the hell is the matter with Brian, seriously? show).





*Honorable Mention* Pushing Daisies which by the way I should watch (and you should watch too) but I never remember to put it on my DVR schedule, it just doesn't dawn on me and then inevitably I end up catching the last 10 minutes of it right before Private Practice starts and I go "man, I should add that show to my DVR schedule," for one reason, and one reason only.



















Holy Moly, I just realized something. ALL OF THOSE SHOWS ARE ON ABC. Go ABC, you win, you win the 18-49 age group in my house. Now get it together and settle the writers strike before I get complacent and start watching Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader.

No comments: