Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Girls Guide to San Diego Sports: Man The Padres have been busy



The Padres have been busy bringing and resigning people to the team and the lastest to join the roster is one Tadahito Iguchi who is joining the Padres with a one year contract. According to The Union Tribune he is not so much excited about the team as he is about the fantastic San Diego weather and atmosphere.


“But the No. 1 priority was the atmosphere of the town. Last year, when I was playing with Philadelphia, I was living away from my family and that was very difficult. I wanted to play in a place where I could live year round with my family."


It's nice to know that some people have their priorities straight. Not that Chicago isn't a lovely place to spend the Winter...
Lines for the sports bar:
Man those Padres are busy.
Image via: www.evilvince.com who by the way wrote me a little note on my email and said he was stoked I could use his picture, so go him.

No comments: