Now Featuring...

Abbie on... : Every Monday relationship philosopher Abbie discusses all things love, loss and San Diego.

My San Diego: Where we welcome a guest blogger who tells us all about their San Diego. Wednesdays!

Places I've Been: Every Friday Cutcha tells you about a place she's been. San Diego sites, attractions and fun. She'll tell you about her San Diego.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This week in Street People: Everybody loves Jason Connors



No seriously, check out the comments, everybody loves Jason Connors, everybody, even people that just met the guy love them some Jason Connors. And Lord help us if we don't love us a little Jason Connors as well. He supports his cast mates, he listens to fun music, he watches The Daily Show, he reads, he fights the devil with guitar riffs! From Street:

Name: Jason Connors

Hangs out: "After the show Sunday nights, I hang out at the Park Manor Suites Hotel to see my fellow cast member Ria Carey sing with the amazing Don LeMaster on keyboards."

Favorite bands: "I can listen to anything from Beck, David Bowie, Frank Zappa, The Beatles and The White Stripes. I have almost every album from each of these artists except Zappa (who has made more music than I could ever listen to)."

Clicks: "Hands down, the new 'Daily Show' Web site is the coolest thing around. A complete historical archive of the show since Jon Stewart joined in '99. I'm also a huge fan of Wikipedia. The internal links will keep my wandering mind occupied for hours. Sadly."

Plays: "My roommate just got Guitar Hero III, and I must confess that it's a guilty pleasure to pretend I'm a rock star. Until I lose to the devil, of course."

Watches: "Now that 'The Daily Show' and 'The Colbert Report' are online, I have no reason to watch television."


"On Friday, I would get off of work early and jam all day with my band until my fingers got sore from playing guitar. Saturday, I would record some music, go to a rehearsal for the next play I'm involved in, and in the evening I would see a play at one of my favorite theaters (like Cygnet Theatre). Then, on Sunday, I would sleep in, and sometime around 2 p.m. I would go to Balboa Park to enjoy the perfect San Diego weather, to people-watch and to walk around the museums until nightfall. On Sunday evening, I'd head down to the Suites Hotel to watch my friends perform some cabaret."

Is Jason Connors single? Does Jason Connors want to be my best friend. Is Jason Connors letting all of this love he's getting online go to his head?! (He probably is, he probably thinks he's so cool and now doesn't even care about us little people any more, man we hate Jason Connors!).


And then if you check the comments you see this:

Thanks for posting comments everybody, and showing your support. I appreciate it a lot and I hope you all can come see my show at the 6th @ Penn Theatre. Here's the website: www.voxnovatheatrecompany.com. Thanks again!
Posted by: Jason Connors


Oh, we love Jason Connors again.

No comments: